The European company RoboMarkets, that provides access to high-tech solutions for online trading, announces expanding its multimarket trading platform, R StocksTrader. The terminal has over 500 new instruments added to it, as well as further updates of the web version and the mobile app.
Amongst R StocksTrader's new features:
- More than 500 new instruments, including Didi Global Inc (DIDI), Beyond Meat Inc (BYND), and Spotify Technology SA (SPOT)
- New thematic watchlists (Invest in China, Invest in Volatility, Invest in Gold, and other sets by industries)
- New templates for watchlists have been added to the main screen of the app. Also, collection lists have been updated, including recently opened instruments, popular instruments, and other lists such as Best of the year, Upcoming Dividends, New to the market (IPO), etc.
- The instrument search screen has been enhanced and is now featuring two blocks: Most Popular and History
- The trading session time has been increased for the Dow Jones (US30), S&P 500 (US500), Nasdaq (NAS100), and DAX (GER40)
- The navigation in the app has been enhanced, and the design of the trading statement has been updated
Kiryl Kirychenka, Product Manager at RoboMarkets, comments: “Our approach to design implies constantly aiming at improving the products and solutions we offer our clients. The latest updates provide R StocksTrader clients with more comfortable solutions and effective analysis of investment instruments”.